I was tagged by BookWormz for this ‘my bag’ meme.
1.Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No you can’t go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse. We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2.List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. this is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it,we’d love to hear it.
3. Optional: You decide if you want to display the contents!
so here we are:
This is the bag I wear almost every day. It is Tula, from John Lewis and cost (whisper it) £135. Its the second most expensive item of clothing I own, the most expensive being a pair of Camper boots that were £150. I bought it with my first pay chacque after I got promoted in the summer. It was a lot of money for me to spend, being a charity shopper at heart, but it actually has turned out to be a good investment since I wear it so much. Before I had this, I switched bags all the time, but now I am so loyal to this one that I am considering getting rid of quite a few of my other ones.
The contents from left to right, up to down:
* The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman, picked up in the library at lunch time
* A USB stick with a SPSS dataset of the Scottish Household Survey on it, got given it at some training weeks ago and have been carrying it about ever since
* Molton Brown lipsaver
* Three found buttons. I have a habit of picking rubbish off the street…
* Two pens
* Nivea cream
* Page markers, nabbed from work so I can annotate my newly arrived Paris travel guide
* Make up bag
* Ipod, playing the Dark was the Night compilation, which I cannot recommend highly enough
* Work pass
Please excuse the bad pictures, the natural light had gone.
Also, I am not tagging anyone in particular, but if this meme takes your fancy, consider yourself tagged!