This weeks linkilicious list of fun things in my life this week:
* My first etsy sale! A custom order, pics coming up as soon as I have finished it. yeah!
* This wrapped postbox, just round the corner from our flat
* This Roisin Murphy interview in the Independent, where she talks about how she developed her style. I love Roisin Murphy, she is one of the few truly original musicians/singers (and dressers!) going today and it baffles me that she is not a lot more successful than she is. We saw her last year at Summer Sundae and she did this amazing electronic dance music performance with tons of custume changes in a field full of indie fans. And everyone loved it.
* Holiday planning: I’m going to Paris in June with Dave and Lagos (in Portugal, not Nigeria) in August with the girls. Very exciting!
* Burt’s bees lemon butter cuticle cream. keeps your hands soft and deliciously tangy!