No flickr faves this week, I’m saving them up so I an do colour themed mosaics again. Instead, an illustrated guide to what has kept me entertained this week:
* Franz Ferdinand at the Glasgow Barrowlands. Absulutely amazing. I love it when bands play around with their music for gigs, although oddly it was mainly the new songs they had rearranged. Inidentally, Franz are the only band I have ever seen before they were famous that then went on to become stratospheric.
photo by mulacs
* Flowers. I would never buy them myself, but so nice to be given them!
* The Adam and Joe’s 6Music podcast. I look like a loon wandering about laughing to myself in the street.
photo by sally grosart
* Pink and turquoise together.
Photo by eco-photography
* Syrup waffles. My favourite post work snack.
Photo by AnnabelB