Happy Sunday! This weekend was busy! I:
* Watched Monty Pythons Flying Circus and Fight Club in the same night for two completely different types of greatness
* Made up a pattern for an extremely simple lacy beret
* Went to see Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen in Smuel Becket’s Waiting for Godot. The actors were amazing, the play not so much. If anyone reading this is an english lit person and knows what it all means, please enlighten me!
* Played Wii for the first time ever – I’m a bit behind the times! The ski jumping was my favourite, but it was all great and I want one!
* Finished the fern lace scarf I’ve been knitting on and off for weeks.
* Thought about making an embellished tshirt like the one in this tutorial on embellishing a tshirt with old buttons.
* We’re oin out again in a minute to see the Cinematics