After last week’s outage, flickr faves are back with apologies for the double inclusion of the Franz Ferdinand poster.
This week, I/we:
* Went to see Bat for Lashes in Glasgow. Brilliant!
* Had friends and their two year old daughter round for an Easter lunch of Kaesespaetzle and rice pudding and marvelled at their energy to constantly run after her so tirelessly. Children are so cute but so much work and its good we have a few years yet before we’ll have them ourselves.
* Read Alex James ‘a bit of a blur’. As a food columnist in the Observer I find him quite boring and vauely annoying, but this subject matter is fascinating and the writing actually really funny!
* Springcleaned the house.
* Discovered a city centre bar that is both quiet and good on a Saturday night.
* Drank caramel cookie flavoured tea that Dave’s sister brought back from San Francisco.
* Planned our London trip for when we go to see Blur in Hyde Park in July. I do like getting preemptively excited!
* Watched the extremely random Every Which Way But Loose – Dave used to watch this as a child, but despite the ape, it’s not really a kids film – there’s a fair bit of sex and fighting – and country music interludes. I’m not really sure what kind of film it is meant to be, but because of that I actually really liked it. I do enjoy some good randomness!
* Started preparing a blog post about Britpop girls and started feeling all nostalgic.