This is one of the berets I knitted while away on holiday (the other one had to be sadly unravelled). The pattern took a while to get into, but once I got my head round what was going on it was easy peasy. I did drop a whole lot of yarn overs at the top, but I think I managed to rescue it successfully.
Knitted from rowan wool cotton (50% of each) – I think I may finally have found a good summer yarn, it feels like cotton but with some stretch. The only downside is that it doesn’t come in very many ‘me’ colours, mostly muted pastelly shades. Still, this shade is nice!
I knitted this hat with the intention of giving it to my colleague, but it doesn’t suit her (or so she says :)) I’ve been trying to knit her a hat for ages, but I think I have to admit defeat. But on the plus side, I get to keep it, since I can’t sell it due to copyright reasons.