A rare occurence: I’m posting something I wore to work on a non-Friday day! Proof that I am not always a riot of bright colours – although I wish I could be! The reason I took a picture was that I wanted to show the new necklace I swapped with ambika of (into) the fray. Isn’t it lovely?
Have a lovely weekend everyone! what are you up to?
I’m going to:
* be a domestic goddess: tonight we’re making two vegetarian curries, tomorrow homemade veggie hot dogs, and on sunday haddock chowder
* have a curry lunch at the Edinburgh mosque kitchen
* meet a friend I haven’t seen in a year
* check out an (orange!) 1960s chair – if we buy it it will be the first thing we bought from an antique dealer. Makes me feel grown up!
* buy a tripod
* knit a mobile/cell cosy
* watch the Dark Knight on dvd. In contrast to everyone alse, i didn’t like it that much at the cinema, but I’m hoping to change my mind!
top – people tree
skirt – next
shoes – charity shop
necklace into the fray etsy