So, I had my 500th post while away in Barcelona. Exciting and kind of scary that I’ve been going for so long now! I’m thankful to still be enjoying it lots, even if I have had a little less time than previously to spend on doing in-depth posts and commenting – though I hope to get back into it soonest. It’s so nice that people bother to read and comment, and I can’t imagine being without the blogosphere community!
ANYWAY, to say thank you, I have a super exciting and wonderful giveaway! There are three goody bags to be won, each packed with lovely handmade and vintage things from various etsy sellers! Here’s what they are:
Goodie bag 1 contains:
* A scarf from the Felt Elf
* A cute ring from Handmade by Alison
* A safety pin necklace from the Pale and Pallor Princess (see also her blog)
* A postcard made by Kate Broughton from Vertiline in Love
* a set of 5 ‘Save Ferris’ postcards from Citylight (and the blog)
Goodie bag 2 contains:
* a vintage silk scarf from second fiddle crafts (also blog)
* an A4 ‘Lingerie’ print from Citylight
* a heart brooch from me, Oranges and Apples
* a necklace and earring set from Handmade by Alison
* a lavender cat from Vertiline in Love
Goodie bag 3:
* a handmade skirt from Veronica Darling (and blog). It’s an Australian 10-12, which I’m pretty sure is also a UK 10-12, and a US 6-8.
* earrings from Handmade by Alison
* a necklace made by Katie of Interrobangs
* a set of 5 ‘Ring Ring’ postcards from Citylight
* vintage earrings from the Koru Branch
Thank you to all the lovely people who donated prizes! Also I should say that these are very much virtual goodie bags, and the things will come to the winners in different packages rather than as a one-er. Much more fun that way anyway!
To enter, this is what you need to do:
* please leave a comment, telling me which of the three prizes you would most like (all three will be won, of course). If you’d like, I’d also appreciate any feedback you have on this blog, so that I can make the next 500 posts even better (ha!). If you’re new here, or haven’t commented before, maybe you could tell me a little bit about yourself as well – it’s nice to ‘know’ everyone!
* You get an extra entry for being a follower of this blog. Please leave a SEPARATE comment telling me how you follow.
* You also get an extra entry for blogging or tweeting about this giveaway. Again, a separate comment with the link would be ace. I’ve made the giveaway banner downloadable on flickr, if you want to use it.
That’s it! I’m gonna leave this open until 30 June. GOOOD LUCK!
Edit: I’m promoting this on free!grechen, have a look over there for other lovely giveaways!