This is for Hillary for her birthday: a little nosy into what’s in by bag. Or what was in my bag on Wednesday anyway!
from left to right, top to bottom:
* pens, blue and red (in case I am asked to proof read at short notice)
* a map of Montreal from 1995, given to me by a colleague. We are going in Spring! It’s quite weird looking at it without any sort of idea what kind of things are in the areas on the map. I’ll get a travel guide soon, but there’s no Time Out one (Time Out being my travel guide brand of choice) so I’m looking at the Rough Guide and Lonely Planet ones out of the library first before I decide which one to go for.
* make up bag, a present from Dave. I requested a smallish waterproof one that was still cute and he delivered!
* pie pod
* burts’s bees cuticle and nail cream
* a used train ticket (Leicester to Edinburgh via Newark of all places!)
* neutrogena lip balm
* some recipes for veggie pies and bakes I had printed out at work (no printer at home) We made butternut squash and leek and will be making another one tonight.
* library book which I’m reading for a book group. Highly recommended!
* card from the dentist reminding me to make an appointment.