- Any Second Now: Is it really practical financially to buy high-end clothing for children? Parents can be creative and frugal with wardrobe for their kids.
- Bachman’s Sparrow: Heels usually get all the glory when it comes to fashion, but in this post I want to show you a few ways to kick the heel habit.
- Be Fabulous Daily: Why I’m throwing away my Spanx (and what I replaced them with… it’s not entirely self-love).
- Fashezine: 4 ways to wear a basic American Apparel shirt, illustrated photography included.
- Forever Amber: Channeling Joan Holloway.
- Haute World: Deliciously fashionable: edible couture & more at Salon du Chocolat in Paris.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: The Copywriting Scorecard for Fashion Bloggers
- Intrinsically Florrie: Dress success and another reason why I love the online fashion community.
- Love of Lace: A Lesson In Style From Europe: A comparison between ‘Secrets of French Girls’ and North American style.
- Modly Chic: How to read your google analytics and make blogging decisions based on your findings.
- Out of Order: Do-It-Yourself pom-pom headbands.
- Perfectly Indecisive: Pushing your fashion boundaries in summer (for those just heading into Summer not Winter)
- Retro Chick: Lingerie Love – Retro Shapewear from Gok Wan.
- Seamstress Stories: Can I wear a corset and still be a feminist?
- Simple Subtle Style: The Art of Layering for Winter.
- Style Every Day: How to travel with your jewelry.
- Style Geek: Interview with Dallas-Based Designer Sarah Jones of STATUS Talking about her line, how she started & the Dallas fashion scene.
- Style Symmetry: How To Purge & Pare Down Your Closet.
- Sweet Faced Style: Translating art into a look: An ode to Flaming June in an orange dress.
- The Button Owl: My best friend began dying when she was eleven years old as a result of kinder failure; “clothes are my defense”.
- The Demoiselles There’s talk of creating a “Photoshop Law” for fashion adverts. What do you think?
IFB Links a la mode
Next post: Random photo roundup
Previous post: Pulp! Reuniting! Woo! And a common people cartoon from 1996!