I’ve been taking photos with the vignette app and because I’m feeling chatty, I’m going to tell you about some of them too:
1. There are loads of these vans at my Royal Mail distribution centre, though I’ve never seen one out and about. I assumed it was Gaelic, but it’s actually Welsh.
4. This is my wedding reception dress! I finally got one, and it took me FOREVER to decide, but it’s done now! I’ll do a proper post about it soon.
5. A listening post in a record shop. Such a nostalgic pleasure!
7. The roo socks that i wear as slipper’s when I’m at Dave’s mum’s. They’ve got paw shaped stoppers at the bottom!
8, 11 and 15. Yorkshire from the wedding we went to a few weeks ago.
10. Rhubarb custards. I love retro sweets!
12 and 13. The birthday goodies from Bella Q, and the contents of one of the packets. I’ve still loads of bits to wear!