With descriptions again!
1. My first attempt at butter cream icing
2. Dave’s mate’s band Les Bof! who we went to see the other day. They sing sixties inspired music in French and are led by a Frenchman with a surprising willingness to stereotype his own culture. Good fun!
3. Cupcakes at an etsy meet. Made by Emily.
4. Delicious shoes at the art college degree show.
5. Baba ganoush falafel, which is what we always have either pre pub quiz or pre swing dancing.
6. My birthday shoes!
7. Two of my boys. This was after one of ginger’s disappearances, when he came home, ate and then didn’t move for 48 hours.
8. Ginger beer, yum.
9. The dome inside the National Records of Scotland. I was there for a meeting and think we should have all meetings in there. It’s four storeys high and on the side it’s all old handwritten population records.
Also, I was give the Sunshine Blogger award by Florrie. Thank you my dear! There’s a meme attached to it, so here goes:
What’s your favorite colour?
Warm rich yellow
What’s your favorite animal?
What’s your favorite number?
7, 6 and 42. My birthday is the 7 June, and 42 cos it’s them multiplied. I made this up when I was little. I was a very geeky child.
What perfume are you using right now?
None, really. I have CKbe, a L’Eau d’Issey summer one, and a Calvin Klein Escape. But I never really use them and they’re really old, so they desmell themselves super quick. Plus they make me sneeze if they get into my nose. When I last tried some in the airport, I liked the Paul Smith women’s one, but won’t get any more. Perfume just isn’t really for me.
What do you always wear that identifies you?
Blocky bright colours
What’s your passion?
Learning new things
Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
Both. But only if they’re good presents. I don’t like having to get stuff for people I don’t really know, or getting presents that I’m not really that keen on.
What was the last eyeshadow you used?
A pinky beigey no.7 one.
What’s your favorite day of the week?
Are your nails painted right now?
No, they are completely disgusting just now. I grew them and painted them all the time for two months, and then they just packed it in. They’re crap, thin and extremely bendy. I can make them appear strong with strengthener, but ultimately that actually weakens them. So now they are super short. I’m hoping they’ll be back to health soon!
Thanks again Florrie! I won’t pass this on, but do help yourself if you fancy a meme.
And finally, today I am submitting an old post on my blogging workspace to today’s Friend Friday visual post roundup hosted by Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy, because although its old, it fits perfectly. Have a look if you want.
Happy weekend! I’m on another economics assignment writing marathon. This is the last thing due before the exam though, and just as well, because if there was another one, I would cry. But after that, it’s hen do and wedding fun!