After a big long break from knitting, during which I shut down my etsy shop, I made something again. It’s my standard made up beret pattern, made with two of the yarns I scored at the Crafters Ceilidh. I was a bit concerned at first that the two were pretty different weights, but I went for a needle size in between the two and it turned out pretty well!
The photos were take in Edinburgh still, I just wanted to get some of the hat (which hasn’t come with me) before I left. I asked Dave and he suggested this fallen over tree (there had been some high winds a while ago, and they’ve been taking their time tidying it up. There’s also a branch from a fallen tree that has become suspended in another tree and looks like it might fall down any minute. It hasn’t obviously, but if I was the Council I wouldn’t want to risk it!), he does like his interesting photo locations. So that’s why there is so many photos!