More baby knitting. The pattern is this one. Baby mittens is a bit of a misnomer actually, these are pretty big, sort of one year old size I’d say, though it does give measurements in the pattern, I just didn’t read it properly.
And I did accidentally make them on 3.25mm needles rather than 2.75mm like I meant to. I also stopped the diamond pattern once I started decreasing because I couldn’t work it out from the written instructions which just say ‘continue working in pattern’ or something similar. I also found the three needle bind off really annoying, because the gloves are so small, turning them inside out is so difficult without dropping loads of stitches. I overcompensated a bit on one of them and picked up way too many stitches. And the reason I made two pairs is because I forgot to do an increase row one my second one, so I had to make another small one and another large one. So a litany of errors!
For yarn, I used some sock yarn I’d picked up at the swap event held by my craft group. I’m pretty pleased that the colours worked out evenly on the two mitts, on the smaller pair at least. I guess the pattern would have shown up better on a single colour.