From a year and a half ago! Dave wore this all of last winter, but I never took photos, or the photos I took got lost/were deleted due to crapness (Dave swears I made him pose just after we moved, and it does ring a vague bell, but there is nothing to show for it). Anyway, we took new pictures at the weeken, so I can share the first time I ever did colourwork. The pattern is Norwegian Star Hat, which Dave chose. He is totally obsessed with Sarah Lund jumpers and this is the closest thing I was willing to knit him. The colourwork section is too tight of course, beginners mistake, and the decreases round the top are all bunched up (though actually looks like the photos with the pattern, so I really shouldn’t be complaining!) and if I made this again I would make the rib section at the bottom tighter. Overall I’m happy with it though, and I’m hoping to make something with a more complicated scandinavian pattern soon.